Dear guest, welcome to our guesthouse.
We appreciate being able to welcome you as our guest. We will do everything we can to make you and your family feel at home. We also expect you to treat the other guests, our belongings and our guesthouse with respect. Below are a number of house rules to make your stay and that of the other guests as pleasant as possible:
- Pets are not allowed
- On the day of arrival your room will be available from 3 p.m., therefore we request that you vacate the room on the day of departure by 10 a.m. at the latest.
- We are not responsible for valuables in the room. Please use the safe.
- The entrance to the house is locked from 10 pm onwards. Please bring your key with you.
- Smoking is allowed outside. The house itself is non-smoking.
- The refrigerators in the dining room and in the staircase are not intended for your own products.
- Price list and consumption list can be found at the fridges mentioned. This is self-service.
- Please take into account that the guesthouse is quiet from 23.00 hours.
- Breakfast is served from 8 to 9.30 am.
We wish you a fantastic stay! René & Nienke Castelijns